TikTok Watermark Remover: 4 Easy Ways to Remove the TiktTok Watermark!
TikTok is an incredible social media app because of its massive user base of over a billion people. But that’s not the point. If your videos are doing well on TikTok, you might crosspost them to Instagram as part of your social media marketing strategy or publish them as Instagram Reels.
If you’ve ever downloaded a video from TikTok, you know that it comes with a watermark. When this happens, it can be very frustrating because it may obscure a pivotal moment in the video. You can get rid of the TikTok watermark in a number of different ways, which is good news.
We guarantee that you don’t need any special knowledge or experience with TikTok to create a great video.
Table of Contents
- What is a TikTok watermark?
- How to remove the TikTok watermark on iOS and Android: 4 methods
- How to remove the TikTok watermark on iPhone
- How to download a TikTok without the watermark (or remove the watermark online)
- Best TikTok watermark removers
What is a TikTok watermark?
TikTok watermarks are images that appear on top of videos. Watermarks are used to prevent unauthorised reuse of media by clearly identifying the original source.
As you can see, every video uploaded to TikTok is watermarked with the app’s logo and the user’s username.
Please don’t share the work of others without properly crediting them. Theft of content is immoral and may quickly become a public relations nightmare. These guidelines are for creators who wish to promote their own TikTok videos.
TikTok embeds a moving watermark into the video that bounces around the screen. This can add another layer of difficulty to the process of removing it.
How to remove the TikTok watermark on iOS and Android: 4 methods
There are four primary approaches to erasing a watermark on mobile platforms like iOS and Android:
- Crop it out of the video
- Use an app to remove the watermark
- Using a video editing tool to remove it
- Save your video without a watermark in the first place
Crop It out Of the Video
The quickest solution is to simply cut it out of the film. The aspect ratio of the video will, however, be altered. If you want to share the video on another platform with the same video size specifications as TikTok, the sharing will result in a black border around the video.
Cropping isn’t always an option because you could accidentally remove your own head. You’ll need to take a different tack if your video has crucial details that are located close to the frame borders.
Use an App to Remove It
TikTok watermark removal apps for iOS and Android are plentiful. These will let you import the video without the watermark.
Use a Video Editing Tool to Remove It
A video editing programme can also be used to remove the watermark and replace it with non-intrusive background pixels. The watermark could be combined with a graphic that you add in a video.
Save Your Video without A Watermark in The First Place (best Option!)
Avoiding the watermark altogether is the fourth possibility.
The four approaches and their device compatibility will be discussed in greater depth below.
How to Remove the Tik Tok Watermark on iPhone
TikTok watermark removal on the iPhone is quick and easy. You’ll need to start by downloading your video, regardless of the approach you pick.
- Tap the share icon (the swooping arrow below “Like” and “Comment”
- You’ll see a row of TikTok accounts, and a row of apps you can share to. Below that, in the third row, you’ll see “Save Video.”
- Tap it to save the video to your phone.
Crop the Video to Remove the Tik Tok Watermark
As was already noted, cutting the video to size is the quickest method. The video will work if the subject is in the middle and you don’t mind the stretched 4:3 ratio.
After you’ve finished cropping the video, you may play it back to make sure it turned out properly. If that didn’t work, then you should try something else.
- First, open the video in your Photos app.
- Select “Edit” from the top-right corner, and then tap the “Crop” icon from the row of options that appears at the bottom.
- Pinch and zoom to edit the dimensions of the video, cropping out the watermark. Because the watermark bounces around, you’ll need to crop more than one area of your video.
- Tap “Done” to save your work.
Use a Tik Tok Watermark Remover App
There are a number of apps available in the App Store that can be used to remove the TikTok watermark. “Necessity is the mother of invention,” as the old adage goes.
The sheer volume of possibilities, in fact, can be bewildering. It’s not always clear which one you’re looking for: SaveTok, SaveTik, Saver Tok, TokSaver, or TikSaver. How do you pick just one?
Well, before you download any of them, you should realise that they have no connection to the programme TikTok. All of these programmes are illegal hacks that remove watermarks. If TikTok ever alters its application programming interface (API), it may cease functioning.
To start, it’s important to note that not all of these apps have the capability of erasing the watermark. While others, like TokSaver, allow you to watch watermark-free TikToks online without downloading them, the two types of apps serve different purposes.
Second, take the time to read the testimonials! The proliferation of businesses seeking to profit off aspirational TikTok content makers creates ideal conditions for con artists to exploit. Despite the fact that every app we checked out received at least four stars, the comments revealed some discrepancies.
Last but not least, while most of these applications are free to download, you will be inundated with adverts or asked to pay to actually utilise them. Most can be subscribed to on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. Price-wise, they run anywhere from $5 to $20 USD per month, with some offering weekly payments of less than $1 if you pay for an entire year in advance.
A membership may be worth it if you frequently need to swiftly and simply erase watermarks from your TikTok videos. Some, like TikSave, even let you try them out before you commit.
Apps that can erase watermarks from TikTok also have other functionalities, such as scheduling and sharing. Those could be worth it to you if the cost is proportional to what you get out of them.
Enough with the caveats, please! It’s time to download an editing programme. The good news is that they all function in the same way. Since SaverTok has a free version, we decided to give it a shot.
- Download your app from the app store.
- Open the app. It may prompt you to purchase a subscription or a free trial.
- Add a video. To do this, open TikTok and find the video you want to download without a watermark. Tap “Share” and then tap “Copy link.”
- Open your watermark remover app again. It will automatically import the video. From there, you can download it without the watermark by tapping the “Save” icon.
- Your app may also let you modify the caption, add hashtags, and schedule it to post to your TikTok account.
Use a Video Editing App to Remove the Watermark
If you want to remove a watermark from a video, saving it without doing so is the simplest method, thus I wouldn’t advocate doing so. However, we are providing you with every possible choice.
Get a free TikTok Growth Checklist from the app’s famed inventor, Tiffy Chen, who reveals how to amass 1.6 million fans with just three studio lights and Apple’s iMovie.
Get your free copy right now!
- Import your TikTok video from Camera Roll.
- Select “Remove watermark” from the menu options.
- Pinch and drag to highlight the area with the watermark. Most of these tools will only allow you to remove one watermark at a time. Because the TikTok watermark bounces around, you’ll have to do this in stages.
- Save your video. Then, open the edited video and select the area for the second watermark.
- Save it again. Then, export the edited TikTok video to your Camera Roll.
Seek out a watermark removal app on the app store first. Note that the aforementioned caveats still apply: many “free” tools will instead subject you to a barrage of advertising or force you to make in-app purchases before they will actually do anything useful. Furthermore, quality varies widely; therefore, it is important to both research options and try out a demo version before making a final decision.
Stop for a second and assess your performance. The watermark will appear blurry since the apps work by swapping out the pixels that make up the watermark with pixels from the video. There’s a chance this won’t jump out at you, even if you have an extensive background. This is especially so in the example we’ll use below. But make sure it looks well and is of high quality before you upload it.