For all of our football and soccer enthusiasts looking for live streams of games, there is good news. To coincide with the launch of their brand-new website Soccer Streams, the subreddit soccer streams has published an addon for Kodi.
While Pro Sport is still a viable option for watching the most recent soccer broadcasts, our plugin will make things easier for you.
What You Need to Install Soccer Streams in Kodi
- A Kodi box that should be updated to version 17 Krypton (all tutorials going forward will reference this version).
- With P2P streaming available through this addon, we recommend investing in a VPN to access these streams. Some of our favorites include Private Internet Access, IP Vanish, and Pure VPN. A VPN provides anonymity for the end user and should be a part of your Kodi setup regardless of what you use to stream. If you’re unsure of what a VPN is or are looking for more information be sure to check out our post on our favorite VPNs to use within Kodi and things like the Amazon Fire TV.
Written Guide to Install Soccer Streams in Kodi 17
- From the Kodi, HOME screen scroll down and select Add-ons.
- Choose the settings button (hint, it’s the gear icon in the top left).
- Ensure “Unknown Sources is turned on (should be ticked to the right).
- Go back to the home screen
- On the home screen choose the settings button again (gear icon).
- Select File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Enter “http://echocode.com/repo” as your source in the top box and enter “.echo” as the name at the bottom.
- Return once again to the home screen.
- Scroll down and choose Add-ons.
- This time choose the Add-on Browser (hint it’s the box-looking icon in the top left).
- Select install from the zip file.
- Select “.echo” which we set up originally.
- Select Video add-ons.
- Choose Soccer Streams.
- Select install and wait for the add an enabled notification.
Soccer streams are now installed on your device and can be accessed from the home screen of Kodi 17 from the add-ons sub-menu.
How to Install Soccer Streams in Kodi 16
- From the Kodi home screen scroll over to System and select the File Manager sub-menu.
- Choose Add Source.
- Enter “http://echocoder.com/repo” as the source and enter “.echo” as the name.
- Return to the Kodi home screen and scroll to System once again, this time choose Addons from the sub-menu.
- Choose Install From Zip file.
- Choose “.echo” as your source.
- Select repository.echo.x.xx.zip and wait for the notification that the repository has been enabled.
- On the same screen, this time choose Install from repository.
- Choose the ECHO repository.
- Select Video Addons
- Choose Soccer Streams.
- Hit Install and wait for the notification that the add-on has been successfully installed.
You’re now set up to watch soccer streams in Kodi. To access it visit your Videos and Addons section from the Kodi home screen.
In order to better protect yourself online with streaming add-ons from Kodi we highly recommend everyone to invest in a VPN. For the cost of a lunch or two, you can protect yourself online and remain anonymous for a year’s worth of streaming.