How to Save a Tiktok Video With & without The Watermark?
On the For You tab, you’ll find a wide selection of articles to peruse. A few touches of your finger will take you to a self-esteem-boosting chat, an exclusive look at a fashion show, or instructions on growing your own supply of culinary herbs.
With so much to choose from on TikTok, it makes sense to save some videos to watch later while you’re not connected to the internet. If you follow this tutorial, downloading videos from TikTok won’t be a problem at all.
Is It Morally Acceptable To Download A TikTok Video?
The copyright issues that may arise from downloading a TikTok video should be considered first. According to the TikTok Community Guidelines, users are not allowed to publish, share, or email content that violates the copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property rights of another party.
Putting up another person’s work as one’s own is by far the most common form of copyright infringement. The TikTok logo and the user’s username are applied as a watermark to any video downloaded or uploaded from the app. Leaving the watermark visible or giving proper credit to the original uploader is required if the video is to be shared on another social networking site.
Save Tik Tok Video by The Tik Tok App Itself
All set up, you can now find out how to save a video from within TikTok on your iPhone.
A Comprehensive Guide to Downloading Videos from TikTok
Take a look at this guide to learn how to save a video you created in the TikTok app:
- Open up the TikTok App.
- To access your personal information, tap the “Me” icon in the system’s lower right corner.
- Go to your profile and click on the video you want to save.
- Select the icon depicted by three parallel lines at the screen’s lower right corner.
- Follow the prompts to save the clip.
- When you’re finished, press the button.
Here’s how to save a video made in TikTok on your iOS smartphone. It’s a handy function to have if you’ve created a TikTok video with your own voiceover and want to retain it on your iPhone.
Save Tik Tok Video Online
TikTok has an extensive video library, and the TikTok downloader (also known as TTDownloader) is a web-based tool that allows users to download videos. Still, you may be wondering, “Why even bother with a web-based instrument?” The fact it has the following advantages:
- The videos you create on TikTok can be downloaded and stored on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- You can choose to save it in MP3 or MP4 format.
- Pick out the watermark and erase it.
- You can skip getting the app. You need only provide the video’s URL.
- The downloader does not require registration or installation.
- As many times as you like, at no cost, is something you can do on this site.
I’m sure you’re sold now, but you won’t believe how easy it is to implement until you try it. Do as I say and you’ll see for yourself what all the fuss is about. Here it is, in any case: