How to Enable Cookies on Mac?[complete Guide]
Our lives are increasingly busier and busier, and people everywhere are looking for ways to maximize their efficiency in this ever-quickening environment. Meanwhile, we’re inundated with more data than ever before, prompting the question, “How can I be more productive even though I’m constantly connected to the Internet?”
The role that web cookies perform is to facilitate and improve the user experience when navigating online. In this article, we’ll show you how to control cookies in all the major browsers, discuss when and why you might need to do so, and offer advice for protecting your personal information.
What are cookies on Mac?
You may have heard of “cookies,” which are small text files created by the websites you visit to improve your time spent browsing the web. Your browser will keep track of all your reusable information, so you never have to re-enter things like your location or sign into your accounts.
Cookies can be useful, but they also give website and app owners access to a lot of personal information about you and your Mac, so it’s crucial to keep that information safe. Keep reading to find out how to utilise cookies without compromising your privacy.
Also Read: How To Crop A Video? IOs, Android, & Pc!
How to enable cookies in Safari on Macbook?
To enable cookies in Safari on a Macbook, perform the following steps:
- On a Macbook, open the Safari browser.
- Click the Safari menu button, found at the top-left corner of the web page, and then click Preferences.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Leave unchecked the Block all cookies tab.
- Restart Safari.
Also Read: How To Cancel Hulu? Few Easy Steps!
How to enable cookies in Chrome on Macbook?
To enable cookies in the Chrome web browser on a Macbook, perform the following steps:
- On a Mac, open the Chrome browser.
- Click the Chrome menu button, found at the top-left corner of the web page, and then click Preferences.
- Under Privacy and security, click Cookies and other site data.
- Check to Allow all cookies.
- Restart Chrome.
Comments are closed.