How to Cancel Hulu? Few Easy Steps!
It’s understandable if you’re considering consolidating your streaming service subscriptions in light of the seemingly endless flood of new services hitting the market. In addition to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, Paramount Plus, and HBO Max, Hulu has been active for more than a decade and has become one of the streaming heavyweights.
Subscription services, especially those that bill at regular intervals and need no action on your part, can be difficult to keep straight. Customers frequently have no idea they are continuously paying for a service they either never used or thought was a trial.
How to Cancel Hulu on Desktop
There are several ways to cancel your Hulu subscription, depending on the device.
1. Open Hulu in a new window and log in to your account.
2. Click on your profile at the top right corner.
3. Select Account from the menu, and it’ll take you to the Manage Your Account page.
4. On scrolling down, the options for pausing and canceling your subscription appear at the bottom.
5. Select Cancel Your Subscription. Hulu will prompt you to Pause Your Subscription for a period of time that you can specify, or you can click continue to cancel your subscription.
6. The last screen before you can finish the cancellation asks for a reason you’re opting out of the subscription. Select one of the reasons listed to continue with the process.
After selecting Continue to Cancel once more, your Hulu membership will be terminated.
How to cancel Hulu on iOS
If you own an Apple device and want to cancel your Hulu membership, you can do so in the ways outlined below.
1. You can’t cancel your Hulu subscription via the app on your device. But you can do it via your mobile browser or Safari by following the above method.
2. Or you can cancel your subscription via your device settings. Go to Settings > Apple ID.
3. Tap Subscriptions and choose Hulu Plus from the list.
4. Hit Cancel and confirm the cancellation before you can finally cancel your Hulu subscription.
How to cancel Hulu on Android
A Hulu subscription can be terminated directly from the Android app.
1. Open the Hulu app on the device and go to Profile in the bottom right of your screen.
2. As you scroll down on your account, you will see the Cancel Your Subscription option.
3. Click Cancel and continue to cancel your Hulu subscription.
4. Lastly, it might ask you for a reason to cancel before successfully canceling.
After every cancellation, the user will have access to their Hulu account till the end of the billing period.
FAQ on How to Cancel Your Hulu Subscription
Can I Cancel Hulu on Itunes?
Yes, log in to iTunes and go to view my account. Now click on manage subscription in the setting section, from here you can manage your Hulu subscription.
Payment for a Hulu subscription is non-refundable. You’ll be able to use Hulu until the next payment date.
Can I Get a Refund for Cancelling My Hulu Subscription?
How Much Time Does It Take to Cancel Hulu Subscription?
Your Hulu subscription is canceled immediately. However, you’ll be able to use Hulu till the end of your billing cycle
Are There Any Cancellation Charges for Canceling Your Hulu Subscription?
No, there is no cancellation charges. If you don’t like you cancel your Hulu subscription from the account option anytime.
What happens when I cancel my Hulu account?
You’ll be able to use your Hulu account till the end of this billing cycle. After the end of the billing cycle, you’ll lose your Hulu account. You can also choose to stop payment for 12 months when you click on cancel in the subscription section. By choosing this Hulu will not charge any amount for the next 12 months
Can I Cancel Hulu with My Service Provider or Cable Company?
Many cable service provider gives Hulu as add-ons to their service. You can easily cancel it by logging into your account or you can contact your service provider and ask them to cancel it for you.