Facebook Cartoon Challenge: How To Do Cartoon Challenge on Facebook￼
Cartoon Making Challenge Cartoon Challenge App on Facebook Many problems have gone widespread on social media in the year 2021. A brand-new Facebook challenge called the Cartoon Challenge is now gaining popularity. In this challenge, participants use certain filters to transform their profile photos into three different cartoon images.
The Facebook Cartoon Challenge has gained momentum and is currently a viral craze. People from all around the world are looking for information on the Cartoon Challenge App and How To Do Cartoon Challenge On Facebook. Therefore, if you too are one of the many, you have come to the proper place.
Today we’re going to demonstrate how to complete the cartoon challenge here in this post. So let’s get going.
What Is the Cartoon Challenge on Facebook?
Right now, a brand-new Facebook fad known as the Cartoon Challenge is becoming quite popular.
The current trend is employing a special filter to transform your profile photo into three different cartoon images.
The challenge is merely some lighthearted fun with no actual purpose.
What is your process then?
How to Do Cartoon Challenge on Facebook
It’s really simple to complete the Cartoon Challenge on Facebook. Here are a few easy actions for you to take.
- Firstly, download and install the Voila Al Artist Cartoon Photo App on your device.
- Now open the app on your device.
- Tap on 3D Cartoon.
- Thereafter, select the photo that you want to transform into a cartoon for the challenge.
- Click on upload.
- The app will now turn the selected photo into a grid of photos with three different cartoon photos.
- Now click on the arrow (download sign) located in the upper right corner and save the image.
- It’s done, now you can upload the Cartoon Photo on your Facebook to successfully participate in FB’s Cartoon Challenge.
Cartoon Challenge App:
The second way to create your cartoon version is to use some third-party applications. Here is the step-by-step explanation.
- Firstly, install the “Toon App” from Playstore.
- Once installed, open the app and select any of your pictures from your gallery.
- After uploading the picture, hit the enter button and wait for the picture to be converted into a cartoon.
- Save the picture to your gallery.
- Next, install the PicsArt app from Playstore.
- Now, select background wallpaper and photos. You can download these from the internet.
- Open the image you have downloaded, and place it in the right zone.
- Open your gallery and insert the cartoon face saved previously.
- Select and crop the face from your cartoon image.
- Once done, adjust it according to your physique.
- Add some filters to it and your Cartoon is ready.