WWE and UFC Are Merging to Form a New Company Led by Vince Mc Mahon and Ari Emanuel!
World Wrestling Entertainment, also known as WWE, has reportedly agreed to merge with UFC. The Endeavor Group will thereafter have control over the new business. The transaction further notes that WWE is valued at $9.3 billion, while Endeavor’s UFC is valued at $12.1 billion.
Endeavor will hold a 51% investment in the new combat sports and entertainment firm, while WWE shareholders will hold the remaining 49%. Additionally, in premarket trading, Endeavor shares increased while WWE shares decreased.
According to reports, Ari Emanuel would serve as the new company’s CEO as well as Endeavor’s. Vince McMahon, the CEO of WWE, will be working with Endeavor in the same capacities as president and COO Mark Shapiro. Moreover, Dana White will continue to lead the UFC, and WWE CEO Nick Khan will continue to lead the professional wrestling industry.
According to CNBC, the board will have 11 members, six chosen by Endeavor and five by WWE. The name of the combined business will be disclosed later.
Read More: WWE Star Becky Lynch Shot a Scene for Marvel’s Eternals that Wasn’t Used!
The fact that WWE was looking for a purchase was well-known to the fans. In reality, while the process was going on, McMahon came back to the business to serve as chairman. We’ll soon be able to gauge the effects of the union of two of the greatest sports entertainment companies. Given that several UFC competitors have prior relationships with WWE, it makes sense. Although both businesses undoubtedly have their own distinctive characteristics, it will be interesting to observe how they develop over time.
— WWE (@WWE) April 3, 2023
UFC champion Conor McGregor previously conveyed the excitement in a tweet. As he revealed in the tweet below:
Congratulation to the UFC, now valued at a respectable $12 billion. Wow! Try to scoop the @WWE right away as well. Incredible. Whoa, what a force!
Congrats to the @ufc now worth a cool Proper $12bn. Wow! Endeavor bout to scoop the @WWE now also. Incredible. What a powerhouse!
— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) April 2, 2023
Keep checking for any fresh information, such as the name of the recently founded corporation, as soon as it becomes available. This is a significant time in sports history right now.
Comments are closed.