When Does the Mario Movie Trailer Release? Trailer Release Time & How to Watch
Here’s how you can watch the debut of the first trailer for the upcoming Super Mario Bros. film.
Nintendo has been keeping fans in the dark about the title of the unannounced Illumination Animation theatrical animated Mario film for over a year. At New York Comic-Con 2022, on October 6th, the first official Super Mario Bros. movie teaser trailer will be shown. Fans don’t have to be there at the event to watch the trailer simultaneously with the rest of the world.
Mario Movie Trailer Release Time
Nintendo tweeted out the movie’s first poster on October 4, announcing that the Super Mario Bros. movie trailer would premiere on Thursday, October 6 at 1:05 PT / 2:05 MT / 3:05 CT / 4:05 ET. Fans looking for a combined announcement with the film need not get their hopes up since Nintendo stated that no video game information would be given during the film’s trailer webcast.
Where To Watch the Mario Movie Trailer
If you’re a fan of Nintendo and would want to check out the trailer for the upcoming Mario movie, you can do so by visiting the Nintendo Channel on YouTube, which I’ve included a link to below. At 1:05 PM PT, it will begin, so be prepared and stay tuned. Additionally, the video will likely be published on Nintendo’s channel so that those who are unable to view it life can do so whenever they have a moment.
The Mario Movie Cast/Voice Actors
The Mario movie has a star-studded cast of actors to portray the residents of the Mushroom Kingdom. Here’s the list of the leading talent that fans should expect to hear during the first trailer:
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation, Guardians of the Galaxy) plays Mario
- Anya Taylor-Joy (The Queen’s Gambit) plays Peach
- Charlie Day (Always Sunny) plays Luigi
- Jack Black (Nacho Libre, School of Rock) plays Bowser
- Keegan-Michael Key (Key & Peele) plays Toad
- Seth Rogen (The Interview, Superbad) plays Donkey Kong
- Kevin Michael Richardson (The Cleveland Show) plays Kamek
- Fred Armisen (Portlandia, SNL) plays Cranky Kong
- Sebastian Maniscalco (Comedian) plays Foreman Spike
- Charles Martinet (Original Voice of Mario) will have several cameos